iHeartRadio Premium Events
Our premium and local events present Detroit businesses the opportunity to engage with iHeartMedia audiences both on-air and on-site.
Big Show | Channel 955 and 97.9 WJLB
- Over 6 years of successful concerts and one of the biggest concerts in Detroit.
- Get your brand in front of more than 12,000 people in attendance and millions online.
- Client Opportunities are on site, online, social, in-store and on-air.
Breaking and Entering (Multiple Events) | Channel 955
- A Holiday tradition of Mojo in the Morning! This emotional and touching tradition is an exclusive and highly anticipated station feature.
- Mojo in the Morning solicits for names & information of families needing extra help at the holidays. Families are nominated by friends, neighbors, families.
- Client and listener donations make it possible to provide a happy holiday to families in Detroit.
- Members of Mojo in the Morning ‘break into’ a needy family home with basket of donations as Detroit listens to the emotional gifting live on air.
- Breaking & Entering is a 501c3 designated non-profit.
- Donate at least $1,000 for a live thank you / recognition from Mojo in the Morning.
- Logo on designated web page. The donation will be used to help purchase gifts for families in need.
- Invitation to name your business as a sponsor in ads on WKQI / Channel955.
Jay’s Juniors | 100.3 WNIC
With the help of our presenting sponsors, we’re taking 15 families with chronic or terminally ill children on an all-expense paid trip to Walt Disney World.
We’re covering air transportation, hotel, park passes, food, spending money and ground transportation. Some kids in Metro-Detroit only know a life of doctors, hospitals, surgeries and treatments.
Jay’s Juniors ambassadors are greatly needed – not getting any funding from Disney.
Packages include: 30 recorded promos, live mentions, homepage presence, subpage presence and social posts
Mojo’s Haunted Bonfire Bash | Channel 955
- Mojo in the Morning is known for hosting some of Detroit’s hottest exclusive listener parties and the tradition continues the first annual Haunted Bonfire!
- The Haunted Bonfire event is taking place Friday October 27th 9p-2a at the Haunted Farm of Terror in Lenox.
- Approximately 400 listeners will pack the party for a VIP experience with Mojo, Spike, Shannon Murphy, Producer Rachel and Slim.
- Event venue will include a huge tent, music by DJ Shortstop, free food from Chef Bobby at Lakeland Manor and specialty drinks & beer for purchase!
Why it works:
- Drives listeners awareness to client products & initiatives
- Endorsements from influencers to drive consideration for desired consumer behavior
- Custom content to make client relevant to key listeners
- Integration into pop culture and local events to generate conversations
- Delivers local impact to market
Monster Mash | 100.3 WNIC
Monster Mash will be celebrating its 8th year and we are taking it downtown to Greektown Hotel & Casino once again!
Every year, Jay Towers in the Morning throw our listeners one of Metro Detroit’s largest and coolest Halloween bashes. This year will be no different. Jay Towers in the Morning will invite listeners to a Halloween Bash Friday, October 27th! Listeners who win a pass to hang at Jay’s Monster Mash with have complimentary food, desserts and non-alcoholic beverages. Cash bar will be offered. 600+ expected attendance.
Multiple sponsorship packages are available from Co-sponsor, Photo Sponsor, Ticket Drop Sponsor and On-site Sponsors
Sista Strut | Mix 92.3
Mix 92.3’s Annual Sista Strut is a strut through the 4 Campus Martius Parks (Cadillac Square, Grand Circus, Paradise Valley and Campus Martius; ~1 mile) in downtown Detroit! Over 65% of all breast cancer cases reported in Detroit area are African American women. Hundreds of survivors and supporters come out each year to raise funds and show awareness about breast cancer prevention and the hope for a cure. You’ll see opportunities for activation with our listeners such as: Co-Sponsors, Get Fit Headquarters, VIPink Lounge, Celebration Park, Cheer stations, Start/Finish line sponsors & more! We look forward to seeing how you will ignite our stutters!